10 California Road Trip Travel Destinations (For Post-Quarantine)
As we start to look at post-quarantine adventures, road trips are where it’s at!!! Here are 10 California Road Trip Travel Destinations that are super easy to get to from Los Angeles! If you’re looking for California travel ideas, look no further!
1. Big Sur/Monterey (320 miles from Los Angeles) 00:00
2. Yosemite National Park (280 miles from Los Angeles) 00:45
3. Lancaster (70 miles from Los Angeles) 01:00
4. Big Bear (100 miles from Los Angeles) 01:21
5. Carlsbad (90 miles from Los Angeles) 01:38
6. Sequoia National Park (200 miles from Los Angeles) 01:55
7. Pismo Beach (175 miles from Los Angeles) 02:20
8. Joshua Tree National Park (130 miles from Los Angeles) 02:49
9. Ventura (70 miles from Los Angeles) 03:10
10. Alabama Hills (210 miles fro Los Angeles) 03:27
#monicagoes #california #roadtrips #roadtripideas #pch #cali #californiatravel #travelguide #californiatravelguide #quarantinetravel #bigsur #monterey #yosemitenationalpark #lancaster #bigbear #carlsbad #sequoianationalpark #pismobeach #joshuatreenationalpark #ventura #malibu #alabamahills #mtwhitney #roadtriptravel #usatravel @Visit California @seemonterey @yosemitenationalpark @destinationlancaster @visitbigbear @visitcarlsbad @sequoiakindscanyonnps @pismobeach @joshuatreenationalpark @Visit The USA @visitventura
*DISCLAIMER* All of these videos were created pre-quarantine. Please check to see what’s open and what the rules are for each destination before visiting and be sure to practice social distancing!
~Thank you so much for taking the time to watch this video! My favorite thing about creating this show has been interacting with all of you! So if you enjoyed this episode be sure to hit subscribe and I would LOVE to hear your thoughts! Even if it’s just a simple hi. Getting to know you guys has been the highlight to what I do!
~Be sure to head over and check out www.monicagoes.com for every video, blog, and more!
~Hey all! I’m Monica Ortega and I created Monica Goes because I wanted to inspire people to break out of their comfort zones and go on adventures. I want to show that if an everyday, average person like me can do these things, anyone can. My goal is also to show people that you can use your 2nd (or 3rd, or 55th) chance to step back and create a life you truly love!
~Follow me online here: