Read the detailed blog on best places to visit in January in India – to be able to choose the destination you wish to travel next.
There are several places to visit in January in India that gets better as the winter season peaks. To have your priorities sorted, we have an exhaustive list of the best places to explore in the month of January.
20 Best Places To Visit In January In India –
1. Auli, Uttarakhand – The skiing destination of India
The skiing destination of India, Auli is one of the most famous places to visit in January in India. Adorned with snow and full of adventure activities this place has everything awesome to allure the traveler.
2. Delhi – A charming and beautiful destination
Delhi is one of the best places to visit in India in January with family. Vibrant festivals, pleasant weather, one national carnival; nothing can beat the charm of Delhi in January.
3. #Jaipur, Rajasthan – Evokes an aura of nonchalant charm
The Pink City is one of the best places in India to visit in January. Besides boasting of famous forts and palaces, there is a wonderful Jaipur Literature Festival held during this time of the year.
4. Kutch, Gujarat – Discover the white desert
Kutch is one of the another exciting places to visit in India during January. Blessed with rich flora and fauna; one can see migratory birds who flock to this place especially during winters.
5. Diu, Daman and Diu – A soothing retreat from the crowd
Diu remains a favorite destination for tourists and the awesome weather of January makes this place perfectly suitable on the list of best places to visit in January in India.
Other happening places one must explore in January in India are –
– Zanskar, Jammu and Kashmir – Test your agility through adventure activities
– Goa – A top celebrated holiday destination
– Munnar-Alleppey-Thekkady, Kerala – Float frivolously on calm backwaters
– Mamallapuram-Madurai, Tamil Nadu – Exhibits a myriad of colors offered by nature
– #Andaman and Nicobar – The preferred honeymoon destination
– Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – A prestigious travel destination
– Kolkata, West Bengal – Explore the grand colonial architecture
– Mawsynram, Shillong – Capture memories in this picturesque destination
– Jaisalmer, Rajasthan – Discover old architecture
– Pondicherry – A charming and beautiful destination
– Nainital, #Uttarakhand – The quintessential hill station
– Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh – The ideal holiday destination
– Darjeeling, West Bengal – A quaint Himalayan town
– Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir – Your perfect winter wonderland
– Jim Corbett, Uttarakhand – Adventure in absolute wilderness
STAY HASSLE FREE AND JUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE –
FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT : 1800 123 5555
Connect with us On: